Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Orlando Blog

So I have MUCH to talk about after my last blog but since I have to wake up at 6am, I am just going to update people about how amazing Shelby is doing! Today she competed in Life Style and Fitness and was so cute and spunky. They had to do leg kicks and push ups! It was a hard routine, but she definitely stood out!
Shelby and I at visitation

I was able to perform on stage for this preliminary night. It was so amazing to be out on the stage once again. All of the memories came flooding back. It's been 5 Years! I can't believe it! I performed "When You Believe" from the Prince of Egypt! I had a great time. Performing on Stage!


I went to the Trade show and was able to catch up with familiar faces like Miss Hawaii's OT, Miss Florida's OT, Miss West Virginia's OT, and Miss America's OT 2005! It was so much fun being able to catch up with my 05 MAOT sisters!!

Some of the Miss contestants before the competition

Miss Oklahoma's OT and Miss Kentucky's OT won EG while Miss Virginia OT won talent! What a fun night! Congrats to these teenies, they all looked beautiful!!! I was also able to meet Miss America backstage!! AHH it was such a treat for me! She was beautiful and so sweet!


Miss America and I backstage!!!!!!

Well that is all for now. I'll hopefully be able to blog every night!

xoxo

Arianna Afsar

Miss California 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment